My Little Corner of the World
Where I come to share my love of movies, games, crafts, books, and everything under the sun!
About me
Mercedes
I'm a nerdy shy gal who loves K-Drama and K-Pop! My hope is to spread kindness and community.
View my complete profile
Search
SCS
See my work at Splitcoaststampers.com
Pages
Followers
Archive
►
2023
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2018
(9)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(16)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(12)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(9)
I have 2 new uploads. Worked on these while I was ...
Glee, and Stamping
Star Wars™ Cookie Cutters | Williams-Sonoma
Always There Challenge
2 New The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Clips Arrive - Mo...
It's been a couple of days. I meant to get back he...
Splitcoast Challenge and Steve Byrne
First Ever Challenge
Mother's Day
Copyright ©
My Little Corner of the World
Design
by
Dzignine
Saturday, May 29, 2010
I have 2 new uploads. Worked on these while I was working the dreaded graveyard shift...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Rss:
Top
Blogs and Sites of Interest
Dramabeans
dramaroma
hello-drama
The Fangirl Verdict
Viki
Popular Posts
August New Release Hop
Hey Divas welcome to my little corner of the world! Today I am participating in Day One of Craftin Desert Divas Designing August New Releas...
BIRTHDAY CARD STASH - DESIGNER CREATIVE CHALLENGE
Hey guys! Welcome to my little corner of the world. Today I decided to join in on Craftin Desert Divas Birthday Card Stash Creative Challe...
Spring Color Palette Challenge
I recently discovered that Honey Bee Stamps has a Facebook Group called Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy Challenges . I adore Honey Bee Stamps a...
Shake It Up: Designer Creative Challenge
Hey there, welcome to my little corner of the world! I'm here today to share a card I made for Craftin Desert Divas Shake It Up Designer...
Glee, and Stamping
First lets start out with my challenge for the week.... SC281. I got the Lighthouse from Tiddly Inks. It was fun to make, and I love the l...
Kickin' It
I think one of the reasons I am so drawn to My Favorite Things Stamps is their use of puns. I admit it, I'm a punny gal! Who doesn't...
Let the Christmas Cards Begin
Hola! Welcome back. If you read my last post , you will know that I was prepping for "stamp camp" for my my wonderful Mother in La...
Crafty Day
A few months ago I posted about a "stamp camp" I hosted for my mother in law, aunt in law, and their lovely friends. We all had su...
MFT Color Challenge #80
So I have been away, doing stuff, per usual. I have been crafting, just not posting. I thought I would post my entry into MFT's Color Ch...
SCS Challenge: CC273
This week I chose to go outside my little box of comfort and do a color challenge. The color challenge of the week is CC273 . Close to Cocoa...
Theme images by
Pixel Oplosan
. Powered by
Blogger
.
Pintrest
Follow Mercedes on Pintrest
0 comments:
Post a Comment