Copyright © My Little Corner of the World
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Admittedly I have not posted nearly as much as I should. I am hoping that is going to change in the coming weeks. With a boatload of crafty stuff I have gotten, new books, and what not, there should be a lot to post about. I am going to start this one by posting about a book released on February 28, 2012. Many have already heard me sing the praises of H.P. Mallory, if you have not yet checked her now is the time. H.P started out as a self published author and has turned her dream of writing full time into a reality. She (H.P.) was recently picked up by Random House, who will now be publishing her books. The first to be release was Witchful Thinking, the third in the Jolie Wilkins series. While I have not finished the book as of yet, I can tell you that it is funny, magical, and who doesn't like a good old fashioned love triangle. I highly suggest checking out the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment