Copyright © My Little Corner of the World
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Spring Color Palette Challenge

I recently discovered that Honey Bee Stamps has a Facebook Group called  Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy Challenges. I adore Honey Bee Stamps and so I decided to give it a go. The challenge that just ended yesterday was the Spring Color Palette Challenge.


Just look at those colors, they scream spring! I saw this color combo and had an idea pop into my head. I used the  Blah, Blah, Blah stamp set and stamped various phrases in Distress Oxide Inks matching the colors above. I then stamped a couple of images from Coffee Break onto some Canson watercolor paper and water colored them using my Distress Oxide Inks. 



I finished off the card by embossing that absolutely adorable phrase from Blah, Blah, Blah onto black card stock and adding some sequins. 

It was a blast getting back to crafting. 

Until next time, Keep on Crafting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment