Copyright © My Little Corner of the World
Design by Dzignine
Monday, July 10, 2017

Sketch Challenge

Hi all I'm back? Did any of you miss me?

While I have been crafting, I haven't posted anything in quite some time. I have gone through a lot of personal stuff, but I am back. I thought it was time to get back on the horse and start posting again. Please be kind as I am a little rusty.

This week, I wanted to participate in my first ever MFT Stamps Card Challenge #340.




I realize it is only July, but for this Sketch Challenge I opted to use MFT's Witch Way is the Candy? Stamp and Dies. I absolutely LOVE this adorable witch. I used the sketch as a guideline and made a shaker card.

I remembered to take a picture as I was working with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink in Fossilized Amber, but didn't take any of all the other work I put into it. I know, I dropped the ball!




I hope you like this card and much as I liked making it.







0 comments:

Post a Comment