Copyright © My Little Corner of the World
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, November 16, 2017

Let the Christmas Cards Begin

Hola! Welcome back. If you read my last post, you will know that I was prepping for "stamp camp" for my my wonderful Mother in Law, my fantastic Aunt in Law and their friends. I have to say it was a blast, and while I got pictures of the cards I made I did not take any pictures of us ladies together. Tons of fun was had. We stamped, we laughed, we ate lunch, and of course had chocolate, so it was the perfect crafty day!

Onto the cards....


My first card was pretty easy. I pulled out my Cricut to cut out the layers that make up Bethlehem onto watercolor paper. I watercolored Bethlehem with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. I then used Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot on the background and embossed the Star and Oh Holy Night sentiment from Paper Smooches A Blessed Christmas set. I finished the whole thing off with some gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


I used Neat and Tangled's Little Baby Jesus Stamp and Die set to create a super cute but simple card. I stamped my image onto Neenah Solar White and pulled out my Stampin' Up! Markers to color Baby Jesus in. I die cut it out and used foam tape to pop him up. 



I used Neat and Tangled's Beary Merry to create a candy bar holder (instructions can be found  on Splitcoaststampers). I used some red cardstock for the base and used a piece of Lawn Fawn's Knit Picky patterned paper for the slip cover. I stamped that Beary Merry onto watercolor paper and  watercolored him in. 



That's it for this post. Until next time, keep on crafting!






0 comments:

Post a Comment