Copyright © My Little Corner of the World
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm Back!

September, was that really the last time I blogged anything? Eek. I am absolutely disappointed in myself. I am sure my 3 readers have been bored to tears without my witty musings. Yea, right. Still I am sorry for the delay on any new content.

When I last posted I had just started getting into board games. Even back in September I was already infatuated with them. Now I can say that I am truly in LOVE with board games! Board games are more than just fun, they bring people together with out cell phones, emails, or Facebook. A table, good friends and a good game is all you really need and let's face it if worse comes to worse you can do without the table. Now I admit that it has been a couple of months since I have gotten together for a great night of gaming with the usual group of friends, but it's just a matter of time.

The more I think of it, I owe a great deal of thanks to my friends Steve and Genie. They have shown me so many great games and have been so patient when explaining how to play them all. Let's face it some of these games can be confusing until you get the hang of them!

I know it was a short post but I PROMISE I will be back next week and in the weeks to follow with more posts on games, T.V., Movies, Pintrest, and projects.


TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment