Copyright © My Little Corner of the World
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Scratch and Sniff Card

Earlier this year Inky Antics released a set of clear scratch and sniff stickers in Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Honey, Banana, Popcorn, and Pizza. 


These stickers had me feeling all kinds of nostalgic. I remember collecting all the different scratch and sniff stickers. Do you remember them? Which was your favorite?


I decided to pick up a couple of packs of Inky Antics stickers. They come in a pack of 20 on perforated little squares. I broke out the pizza scented ones this weekend to try out. I thought it worked really well with Simon Says Stamps: Funny Food.



I used Kraft card stock for my base and then die cut a 2.5" circle out of 110lb. card stock and stamped out that cute slice of pizza with his punny sentiment "You've got a pizza my heart". I added a few hearts that I punched out and put
the clear scratch and sniff sticker over the pizza slice.



I finished off the card by cutting a fish tail into a piece of black card stock and using foam pop ups to secure it all on to the card. 



I have to say I absolutely LOVE these stickers; I can't wait to try them all out. 

Have you tried them yet? What are your thoughts?










0 comments:

Post a Comment