Copyright © My Little Corner of the World
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, September 7, 2017

Cards make the best gifts

My favorite Aunt in the whole world hates when people spend money on her. She would rather people save their money and just spend time with her. She is the sweetest lady you could ever know. She also happens to love my cards, so every year I make a stack of cards to give to her for her birthday. She absolutely loves this because she gets to give handmade cards to friends and family throughout the year. I thought I would share my last batch I did.


I wanted to make a little bit of everything for her. Since I try and make multiples of a card when I sit to do my crafting, I was also able to throw in some of my duplicates.

Let's start with the newer cards:

I love to buy patterned paper. It is always so adorable, but half the time I am not sure what to do with it. I am working on using more of my stash, so you will see quite a bit of patterned paper used here!

This first card happened by accident. I love this pattern paper, which I have no idea where I got it from. I found that Stampin' Up!'s Pink Passion, Basic Gray, and Summer Sun worked well the pattern.





(Papertrey Ink: Butterfly Die)



(Lawn Fawn: So Jelly Stamp and Die Set)



(Papertrey Ink: Out to Sea Stamp Set)

(Lawn Fawn: Baked With Love Stamp and Die Set)


(The Greeting Farm: Roll Call Wild Sprouts Stamp Set)



(Stampin' Up!: Well Scripted Stamp Set)

(Stampin' Up!: Well Scripted Stamp Set)

(Papertrey Ink: Fillable Frames #8 Mini Stamp Set and Die)



All the cards above were boxed up with envelopes in the box below. The bow was made with my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to keep crafting!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment