Copyright © My Little Corner of the World
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Avengers


As much as I wanted to I did not get to see The Avengers on opening night, but I did get to go during opening weekend. Last night I hunkered down in my seat with Red Vines and a Diet Dr. Pepper for an amazing 142 minutes. 

The Avengers movie has in my opinion an AMAZING cast of actors and actresses, but I admit that I do have my favorites. Chris Hemsworth, who plays the gorgeous Thor does a great job of portraying the Norse God. 



While I will forever have a crush on Chris Hemsworth, I do have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with both Chris Evans as Captain America and another character that does not get nearly as much airtime =, Clark Gregg who plays Agent Phil Coulson. 

The Avengers is a flick that just about everyone in the family will love. Parents with little ones you may want to proceed with caution since there are some innuendos and a lot of violence. 

Should you decide to go and enjoy The Avengers make sure you stay until the very end of the movie. Yes I do mean very end, past every credit!  If you watched Iron Man 2, Captain America, or Thor and stayed through the end credits you were rewarded with a teaser that nodded toward the upcoming Avengers movie.   By staying until the end of The Avengers you are again reward, but this time with two clips. 

This movies is a great way to start off the summer blockbuster series, and I would not be surprised if it was the best of the season!


Haven't seen any of the movies associated with the Avengers? Check them out now. I can honestly say that I loved each and everyone of the (well Thor a little more for obvious reasons).



0 comments:

Post a Comment