Copyright © My Little Corner of the World
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, May 10, 2012

The one with Frank Jr. (My list of hunky guys)



It's hard to believe that one of my favorite series ended almost 8 years ago! Friends ran for 10 seasons from 1994 through 2004. From time to time I go back and watch it all over again, but regardless of how much time has passed the show always stays with me. I know I am droning on, but I promise there is a point. I started thinking the other night about this episode where Monica and Chandler are making a list of 5 celebrities that each can sleep with, with out the other getting mad. Rachel encourages Ross to make his own list. My husband and I joke about our lists (mine keeps growing). It got me wondering how many people out there make lists? In the mean time I thought I would share mine (all of which my husband knows about).

My Top Celebrity List (In no particular order):

Gerard Butler

Gerard got added to my list in 2003 after I saw him in Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life. He has gorgeous eyes and an accent to die for!



Chris Hemsworth
Although Chris is beyond drool worthy in Thor, he actually got an add on my list for his role as George Kirk in J.J. Abrams Star Trek reboot. Though he was only on screen for a short time in Star Trek, every time I see his scene I cry like a baby!













Tom Hardy (Can you tell I have a thing for guys with accents?)
Many people recognize Tom Hardy from movies Like RocknRolla, Inception, Warrior, and most recently This Means War, but my crush started long before any of these movies. I fell for Tom Hardy back when played Shinzon, a cloned Jean Luc Picard, on Star Trek: Nemesis.













Alex O'Loughlin
This hunk caught my eye back when he played private detective Mick St. John, on Moonlight. In my opinion that show was taken off the air way too soon! CBS was smart though and signed Alex to a contract so they could use his talents in future work like The Back Up Plan and Hawaii Five -O.














So those are my favorites on my list. If you want to check out some of their great work I highly recommend the following:

Moonlight
Star Trek
P.S. I Love You
Wuthering Heights




0 comments:

Post a Comment